Before I give you some basic tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, I want to give you a brief description of my background and why you should listen to my advice.
Back in 2003 I was experiencing some very minor health issues where I was getting sick on a regular basis. Then in December of 2003 I was introduced to a wellness program and have been healthy ever since. Since December of 2003 I have (a) NOT been to a doctor due to sickness or illness (we do recommend that you see the doctor for a routine physical or checkup though)
(b) NOT taken any prescription drugs.
So armed with these facts, here are some basic tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle and live a long healthy life;
1) Avoid Smoking – Did you know that a single puff of a cigarette can generate up to 100 trillion free radicals in your body. Free radicals are unstable molecules in your body that can cause cellular damage. These damaged cell membranes can; (a) expedite the aging process (mental and physical). (b) lead to the onset of various debilitating diseases such as cancer, arthritis, stroke, cardiovascular disease (which can lead to a heart attack), senility and diabetes. So if you want to know how to live a healthy lifestyle, then it is imperative that you stop smoking.
2) Exercise – There are a tremendous amount health benefits to exercise. There are too many benefits to mention here, but here are a few of the health and wellness benefits of starting a regular and consistent exercise routine;
- It helps you sleep better
- Helps to Control your weight
- Will help to reduce anxiety and depression
- Minimize your chances of developing heart disease
- Decrease the risk of developing diabetes
- Keeps your blood pressure under control
- Decrease your chances of having high cholesterol
- Boost your energy level
- Minimizes your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improves your attitude & mood and overall psychological well-being
- Reduces the risk of developing various forms of cancer e.g.colon cancer, breast cancer
- And many, many more health benefits
3) Sleep – Research scientist have gone to great lengths and have conducted many research studies to fully understand the benefits of sleep to your health and well being. They have discovered that sleep plays a critical role in immune function, metabolism, learning, memory, and other vital functions, this according to the Division of Sleep Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
4) Healthy Diets and Eating Healthy Foods – Basically you want to eat as many whole foods (unprocessed and unrefined and does not contain added ingredients such as sugar, salt, or fat) and or natural foods (no artificial ingredients or preservatives) and nutrient-rich foods as possible. Examples of natural, whole and nutrient rich foods include;
- Spices & Herbs
- Eggs & Low-Fat Dairy
- Poultry & Lean Meats
- Beans & Legumes
So if you want to know how to live a healthy lifestyle then it is very important that your diet consist of natural/whole nutrient rich foods.
To continue on with our steps to living a healthy lifestyle then please click on the following link; Click here to buy codeine from NHS Heroes